The Housing Service is a free and confidential accommodation advisory support service for students and staff of the University. We provide information and advice on housing issues, including helping you to understand leases, bonds, tenancy law and the costs involved with establishing a household, as well as provide resources to help you find suitable accommodation.

We can assist you with finding accommodation while studying at UWA.

You can rent a unit on your own or with friends or make new friends by taking a room in a share house. If you come from overseas you may prefer to board with a family or stay at one of the residential colleges. We provide information that can help you to choose the right place to live and advice if you encounter a problem.

There are also a number of housing options provided by the University for staff and visiting academics.